COMMUNITY STAR NOMINATION
About the Green Cloud Defense Community Star
The Green Cloud Defense Community Star award is a way to provide recognition from the Greenville community to those individuals or groups that have given significantly of themselves, through either their time, actions, or resources, to those causes that are important to the people and values of the Greenville metro area. Together with the Greenville Triumph Soccer Club, Green Cloud Defense is accepting nominations from the public throughout the summer, and will award the Community Star in October at a home match at Triumph Stadium at Legacy Early College, along with a small token of recognition for those that give back substantially and consistently to the Greenville metro area. Complete submissions need to be received by August 31, 2021. Please be sure to provide full contact details for any clarifications or additional information as needed.
- The nominated individual or group is based in Greenville, SC
- The local volunteer time or financial contributions were made in the recent calendar year
- The local volunteer time or financial contribution is of significant value, and has positively impacted a Greenville, SC based individual, (not-for-profit) group, or local community in a demonstrable manner
- The individual (or any group representative) is not employed by Green Cloud Defense or Greenville Triumph
- The individual (or any group representative) will be available to attend a Greenville Triumph home match in October for the award presentation
"*" indicates required fields
Our team is here to help you find the right solution – to grow your business or answer a question. Fill out this form to get started.