As malicious attacks continue to evolve and become more sophisticated, the need for email security services and solutions is greater than ever. While it is now widely known that 85% of organization have suffered from phishing attacks, perhaps the more alarming statistic is that more than 30% of phishing messages are opened and 12% of those click on a malicious attachment or link.1
To combat these new threats, Green Cloud Defense offers a Managed Email Security solution that protects your email environment from common, daily attacks. Our Email Security service includes:
- Antispam: An array of techniques used to identify and block a vast majority of spam email, which is a major source of phishing attacks.
- Antivirus/Antimalware: Protect against a wide range of constantly evolving threats.
- Blacklist/Whitelist: Explicitly allow or deny email from specific domains or email addresses.
- User Quarantine Emails: End-user quarantine management for simplified email access.
- Content Filtering: Limit email content based on specified criteria such as file type or regular expressions.
- Identity Based Encryption (IBE): Provides encrypted email through a secure user portal.
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP): Meet compliance requirements by leveraging policies which prevent sensitive data from leaving your environment via email.
Reduce your exposure and the risk of a malicious attack with Green Cloud Defense’s Managed Email Security service.